NCCU Charlotte Scholarship Application
Please complete the attached application to apply for the scholarships to be awarded by the Charlotte Chapter of the North Carolina Central University Alumni Association, Inc. for the Fall 2022 semester. Please note that this scholarship is a non-renewable scholarship that will be applied to the student's account at the beginning of the semester upon verification of enrollment.
The deadline is Thursday, March 31, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
1. Must be a resident of Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston or Union Counties.
2. Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
3. Must submit an official transcript.
4. Must be committed to North Carolina Central University for the Fall 2022 semester.
5. Must submit (2) two letters of recommendation: You can choose from the following options:
*North Carolina Central University Alumnus
* A teacher
* A coach
*Club or organization leader
*Recommendations CANNOT be from a family member or friend.
Recommendation letters and transcripts
Recommendation letters should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line to read as follows
RECOMMENDATION LETTER FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT - (ENTER APPLICANT NAME).
Official transcripts should be emailed to: email@example.com with the subject line OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT - (ENTER APPLICANT NAME)